Sunday, June 13, 2010

Israel Playlist

Here's a list of songs I heard all the time, or that have special significance to my time here in Israel. (Note: Some of them aren't necessarily good songs, but every time I hear them, I'll think of this year and the people with whom I spent it. Also note, some NSFW.)
  1. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) [link]
  2. Quintino / Cidinho & Doca - Rap Das Armas (Parapapa) [link]
  3. Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow [link]
  4. ישי לוי - ריקוד רומנתי [link]
    Ishai Levi - Rikud Romanti (Romantic Dance)
  5. نجوى كرم - تعا خبيك [link]
    Najwa Karam - Ta3a Khabeek
  6. יהורם גאון - עוד לא אהבתי די [link] [translation]
    Yehoram Gaon - Od Lo Ahavti Dai (I Haven't Yet Loved Enough)
  7. מאיר אריאל - זרעי קיץ [link]
    Meir Ariel - Zir'e Kaitz (Seeds of Summer)
  8. הדג נחש - רק פה [link] [translation]
    Hadag Nahash - Rak Po (Only Here)
  9. סאבלימינל - טורו [link]
    Subliminal - Toro
  10. Balkan Beat Box - Hermetico [link]
  11. Edward Maya feat. Alicia - Stereo Love [link]
  12. אפרת גוש - אה אה אה [link]
    Efrat Gosh - Ah Ah Ah
  13. ישי לוי - לאן את הולכת [link]
    Ishai Levi - Le'an At Holechet? (Where Are You Going?)
  14. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance [link]
  15. Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling [Ofek version] [original]
  16. Günther - Ding Dong Song [link] [original]
  17. שלמה ארצי - ארץ חדשה [link]
    Shlomo Artzi - Eretz Hadasha (A New Land)
  18. Iyaz - Replay [link]
  19. David Guetta & Akon - Sexy Bitch [link]
  20. Eddy Wata - I Like the Way [link]
  21. Guru Josh Project - Infinity (DJ Tiesto Remix) [link]
  22. דודו אהרון - תגידו לה [link]
    Dudu Aharon - Tagidu La (Tell Her)

No comments:

Post a Comment