Okay, so here's the plan:
Tonight, June 24, will be my last night at Yechiam. :(
Tomorrow (Friday), I'm heading down to Jerusalem (by way of Ramla, to say a last goodbye to my first Israeli hometown). I'm staying at the New Palm Hostel in Jerusalem on Friday night, and on Saturday, I have a tour of the Palestinian cities of Ramallah and Bethlehem leaving from the New Gate.
The tour returns to Jerusalem on Saturday afternoon, and that evening, I'll head over to Tel Aviv one last time and spend the night there. Then, I have to wake up early on Sunday to get to the airport at around 5:00 for an 8:00 flight. To facilitate this traveling, I rented a car, which I have dubbed the Citroën Inferno because of its color, and in honor of my first car, the mighty blazin' inferno. Also, Avis screwed up and gave me a bigger car than I reserved, but at the lower rate, which is awesome.
My 8:00 flight is from Ben Gurion Airport to London Heathrow, arriving at 11:35 local time. There, I purposefully gave myself an 8.5-hour layover so I could go into London and see some sights. My flight to New York leaves at 8pm, and I get into JFK around 10:30 local time (or 5:30am Israel Time). I anticipate getting home to Fairfield around midnight, or slightly thereafter. Sunday is going to be a very long day, but hopefully a fun one.
!להתראות
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! The blazin' inferno lives on!
ReplyDelete