Last night, there was a birthday party for two ISC people in Tel Aviv. It was at a club called Clara, which is literally right on the beach. It's really cool. The entire place is outside on a deck overlooking the Mediterranean. It was a fun night.
Today we went back to the beach Sarah and I went to last week. I found out that it's called Jerusalem Beach, despite not being in Jerusalem. (Because, of course, Jerusalem has no water.) I may have forgotten to put sunscreen on my face, so it's quite red at the moment. It doesn't hurt though, which is definitely a good thing.
After the beach, most people went back to Ramla, but some of us stayed for dinner. Ashley, Brittany, Sarah, Sarah's friend Yosi, and I went to a Mexican restaurant called Mexicana. Unlike the "Mexican" place we went to in Ramla last week, this place had actual Mexican food. It was good, too. I had chicken tacos. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gosh, we are jealous
ReplyDelete