Last night, we all went to a club in Tel Aviv. It was fun.
It was kind of a successful night. ;)
Today, Sarah and I went back to Tel Aviv to go to the beach, and we met Craig and a few other people from the Nes Tziona ISC group. Nick tagged along. The Nes Tziona people seem really cool. They invited us to visit them and hang out next weekend. The beach was sooooo nice! The water was perfectly warm. It felt like a salty bathtub. I don't think I've ever gone swimming in the actual ocean before; just at Fairfield Beach (i.e. no real waves). Wading and bobbing up and down on the waves was really fun. We had a lot of fun relaxing. As we were leaving, we took a sherut from the beach area to the central bus station. The driver was done with his shift after that, so he offered to drive us back to Nes Tziona and Ramla (where he lives) for just 15 shekels each, which was pretty good since it was coming up on Shabbat evening. Also, I was able to communicate with the taxi driver in Hebrew, telling him where in Ramla we were going. I was very proud of myself.
There's been a fair bit of drama with one of our housemates... I won't say much about it now, but there will be a lot of stories to tell once certain things happen in the next couple of days. :-\
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment